Tuesday, February 26, 2013

12 - Blast to the Past: Gameboy Mar 11, 2011 7:09PM PST


I owned a Gameboy late in its cycle, sometime around '97.  It was actually a Gameboy Pocket, and I bought it along with a GB Camera.  It provided entertainment during downtime at work and during breaks.  I had fun taking a picture of my boss, then editting it to look silly.  He caught wind of this and asked me to see it.  He was cool about it, took it in stride.
I remember the first time one of my Pokemon evolved during one of my work breaks.  Everyone wanted to see.  "Oooh."  "Aaaah."
I never did play all the way through Pokemon Yellow, but I did finish a few games.  The one that stands out from them all is "Final Fantasy Legend".  That game was a lot of fun.  It was a mix of "The Legend of Zelda" and "Secret of Mana".  It was one of those games that I played at every opportunity so I could beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment