Tuesday, February 26, 2013

1up will be missed by many! And so will all its great members Feb 23, 2013 8:49PM PST


I'm not into drama, so I'll keep it as brief as possible.  
1up is the site I visited most for video games.  I still follow some of the writers who moved on to other sites or created their own, and recognize other alumni when they appear in promos for games they develop.  To say I will miss this site would be stating the obvious.
I will also miss the members I became familiar with here.  Although I didn't post many comments, I always thumbed up (if I could remember to), and read a lot of blogs by people on my friends list.  During 1up's more recent skeleton-like iteration, 1up members stole the spotlight, and eventually my blog feed became my first stop when I came to the site.
If anyone is interested in keeping touch with me, feel free to hit me up at Facebook:

My latest passion has been playing this board game called Munchkin.  I am currently obsessed with it as my console gather dust!  I you're into Munchkin let me know, I've been creating some cool gamer related cards that I might mail out to interested folks.  I have a Facebook page for that as well.

Lastly, I'll be checking out some farewells to see who's doing what and maybe lurk around some other sites before I take root anywhere.  As I said, feel free to add me at Facebook.
Later 1up.  You have unlocked your final acheivement: Legendary Status.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment