Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So I beat "Abobo's Big Adventure"... Helping to promote this great fan-made browser game. Mar 21, 2012 8:16PM PST


Game Informer ran an article about "Abobo's Big Adventure" in their latest issue, and, after checking it out, I thought it was worth promoting, myself.  
ABA is a fan-made browser game featuring Abobo from "Double Dragon".  It's really well-made, and features numerous references and easter eggs inspired by the 8-bit era of gaming.  I don't want to spoil of any it, but I'll say that it took me a little over an hour to play through, and I was very impressed by the level of detail and creativity.  Here's the link, if you're interested:

Comments (3)


  • BrokenH
  • A tribute

    Posted: Mar 21, 2012 12:00AM PST by  BrokenH
    Funny story. Thugs attacked me, then goombas and spies! But I had the tiger spirit in my eyes!
    Donkey kong thought he'd show me what is... Then I climbed the ladder and beat him into piss!
    Busted a guy with a gun, he got impaled by a forklift that weighed a ton!
    Took a dump in the toilet than flushed myself too, water land is gangsta, not for a fool!
    In case that lost you I liked the game. It's surprisingly well done and funny as hell!
    Flag | Reply | Delete
    • Raised_on_Nintendo
    • I got it.

      Posted: Mar 22, 2012 12:00AM PST by  Raised_on_Nintendo
      Yeah, I really liked the humor.  It's better than most of the fan-made 8-bit remakes out there.
      Flag | Edit | Delete
  • ForteII
  • Repost

    Posted: Mar 21, 2012 12:00AM PST by  ForteII
    Listen to THIS guy!
    He ain't exaggerating, that's for sure...  Very fun game!   Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment