Tuesday, February 26, 2013

R.I.P. EGM Feb 05, 2009 7:03PM PST


I was surprised to learn that EGM had shuttered and found out after receiving the last issue.  No wonder the next one never came!
I grew up reading EGM and still have many back issues stored at my mother's.  I think the earliest issue I have is number 7. 
What I cherish most about EGM was it's unwavoring judgement.  The staff was dedicated to giving the most impartial reviews possible, even if it meant waiting an extra month.
There were many dull gaps in my life - work breaks, car rides, plane flights, etc - that EGM filled with entertainment, and for that they will be missed.

Comments (1)


  • EGMforever1989
  • I <3 EGM!

    Posted: Oct 06, 2009 12:00AM PST by  EGMforever1989
    as if you couldnt tell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment