Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DLC Contest Afterthoughts Posted: September 15, 2012


I want to thank everyone who participated in this summer's contests.  All of you were great sports, even those who didn't win, and I thought it was an overall success, minus my typos that seemed to get worse as the contest went on.

At any rate, I wanted to do a contest for a while, and finally found a way to fund it by doing some gaming of my own.  Long story short - there's a system I devised and apply to local (legal) gambling parlors in my area that, after months of testing, has proven to be full proof and nets me a decent yet moderate secondary income (I won't say exactly how much, but if you want to do the math, this summer's contest cost me roughly  less than 2% of my yearly net).  I felt fortunate to have discovered such a method and wanted to pass on the fun, because, I am being honest here, it's fun to win stuff for free!

I decided to conduct the contest here because I've been a member for such a long time, and while I may not really know 
anyone here, I do read a lot of blogs and comments and get a feel for people, if not their personality, then their artistic style in writing, drawing, video, etc, or their appreciation for games.  I play plenty of games with my real life friends, but never with anyone here, so I made one up!  I hope you enjoyed, too!  Maybe we'll do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment