Tuesday, February 26, 2013

18 - Blast to the Past: GBA Mar 18, 2011 10:48PM PST


The Gameboy Advance is a worthy upgrade over the Gameboy, however, like the other handhelds I owned, I wasn't deeply invested in it.  In fact, I think the GBA is the least invested platform of the ones I owned.  This isn't to say that it wasn't worthy, I just had other things going on at the time.
The game I played the most for the GBA was "Pinball of the Dead".  I dig a good video pinball game, ala "Devil's Crush", and I like the "House of the Dead" franchise, so I jumped at the opportunity to give this game a try.  I wouldn't call it a must have, but it satisfied my desire for this HotD crossover.

Comments (1)


  • BrokenH
  • Thoughts

    Posted: Mar 19, 2011 12:00AM PST by  BrokenH
    Only thing I can comment on is I believe the gba had Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on it that added Maki from Final Fight 2 and a few other neat characters. I really wish they would re-tool that game for live gaming networks or better yet re-release it on cd!

No comments:

Post a Comment