Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Free Club Nintendo Codes 3 to be exact May 12, 2012 8:49PM PST


A buddy of mine recently traded all of his Wii games at Gamestop.  Before he could, I swiped (with his permission) all of his unused Club Nintendo codes.  He's not a Club Nintendo member and never redeemed any of them, even after I explained to him what it is and that free stuff was available.  Of the ones I received, 3 could not be redeemed because I already own the games to which they belong and redeemed their codes, so I thought I'd offer them here.  They are for Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort, and a free 3-month trial of Nintendo Power.  
To get a code, send me a message (not a comment) that includes which code you want.  Make sure it's one you haven't already redeemed.  Please don't send 3 messages, one for each code.  1 message, 1 code.  Multiple messages result in disqualification.  
Whomever is first to request a code will receive it.  I'll keep the blog updated to reflect what is still available. 

Mario Kart Wii: Not available
Wii Sports Resort: Not available
3-month NP subscription: Not available

No comments:

Post a Comment