Tuesday, February 26, 2013

20 - Blast to the Past: Xbox, DS Mar 25, 2011 2:17AM PST


Xbox:
The Xbox is another system I bought late in its cycle.  A lot of people were raving about "Halo" and Xbox Live so I had to check it out.  Not coincidentally, "Halo" is my favorite game for that system.  It is such a great game for it's time.  The graphics were sharp, the online multiplayer was tight, and the story was epic.
Nintendo DS:
I fell for the Dual Screen gimmick hook, line and sinker.  Like motion controls on the Wii, I felt there was untapped gameplay potential in the touch screen apparatus, and just needed to try it out.  
I owned a DS for about 2 years, and in that time played a handful of games.  The game that stuck out for me was "Brain Age".  While I'm not so sure that it actually improves a user's brainpower, it was one of the few games I tried that utilized all functions of the DS very well.  

Comments (1)


  • BrokenH
  • The DS

    Posted: Mar 25, 2011 12:00AM PST by  BrokenH
    Still want to get a DS at some point if only to own all the Castlevania games. I missed out on a lot of good stuff just by note having this dandy lil console!

No comments:

Post a Comment